EETN will only use personal information provided by individuals and will use this information:-
- to keep our Register up to date.
- to manage the EETN.
- to provide services.
Information about listeners and volunteers will not be knowingly shared with any third party or used in any other way unless such use has been agreed by the person involved or when EETN are legally obliged to do so.
The EETN maintains technical and other security arrangements to safeguard personal information of both listeners and volunteers.
Such personal information is subject to certain rights of access by the individuals to whom it relates which entitle them to:-
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right of rectification
- the right of erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Anyone wishing to make a request in respect of personal information held by EETN should apply in writing.